There are simple things that can help improve a man’s cardiovascular status. Try the following methods:
- Control your blood pressure;
- Lower your cholesterol level by taking special medications and keeping a low fat diet;
- Control your blood sugar level especially if you have such medical condition like diabetes;
- Quit smoking;
- Avoid alcohol, of course, you can drink small amounts of drinks, but be careful not to exceed your dose of alcohol;
- Don’t use recreational drugs and any medications that may reduce sexual desire or affect your ability to get and keep an erection;
- Talk to your general practitioner about side effects of medications you are taking for other conditions. Some drugs, such as medications for treatment of high blood pressure, antidepressants, cialis online prostate disease medications can contribute to erectile dysfunction;
- Try to make your relationships with your sexual partner more frank and open to avoid difficulties affecting your performance.
A normal healthy man of any age can experience occasional problems with erections. Remember that emotional problems and fear about past failures can interfere with normal erectile function. Try to solve your problems without any delay.